Ravenwood Hall is a Pet Friendly Hotel
Dogs are very welcome at Ravenwood Hall, there is no charge but we do request you bring their basket for them to sleep in and they do not go into the restaurant or garden room.
However breakfast can be served in the bar if you wish to be joined by your dog and please do not leave them in your room alone.
Our staff are all dog lovers and each pet has a very friendly welcome so please mention your pet by name when booking so we can make a fuss of them.
Each room that allows pets has the logo
Pet Friendly Rooms
- Mews 1 is pet friendly as its french doors open onto the gardens.
- Mews 2 invites Pets to stay as on the ground floor overlooking the gardens.
- Mews 3 is very pet friendly and has disabled access ,doors open onto patio with table and chairs.
- Mews 4 pets love this room, doors open onto shared terrace and then dog walk 2 minutes away.
- Mews 5 is the small dogs favourite as doors open onto shared terrace and then dog walk 2 minutes away.
- Mews 7 Although up some stairs this mews room has ample space for a dog basket and overlooks the Edwardian Pavilion. Just a short walk and the 7 acres of grounds are at your disposal.
Craig is happy for dogs to stay in main house rooms too
- St Edmunds room , located in the main house just at the top of the staircase, this dog friendly room has plenty of space and a small balcony for dogs to look out
- The Oak room, located in the main house just at the top of the staircase invites pets to stay with their own baskets
- The Abbey Room, in the main house is also dog friendly
- The Rookery, small dogs are welcome to stay here
- The Deans Room, is a dog welcome room where there is a special biscuit cupboard!